Onsite Training – Just the Right Training. Just For Your Team
There is no doubt that Crystal Reports is an outstanding report development tool. But at times, with all its features and functionality, it can become hard for developers to determine the best strategy for designing efficient, accurate and maintainable reports. Some designers discover that with a few simple modifications, a report that took 20 minutes to run can run in 2 minutes. The key is to understand the report design model of Crystal Reports and applying best practices to the development process.
When you bring an iiR trainer to your location, you get to understand the critical principles and best practices that will allow you to create efficient, maintainable and accurate reports.
Why consider onsite Crystal/Timberline training?
Onsite Crystal training from iiR allows you to:
- Educate users efficiently through custom tailored course material that feature your reports and Timberline data for the most relevant experience.
- Entire teams or departments can be trained together in a confidential atmosphere that gives your employees the freedom to discuss problems, products and situations they might not feel comfortable discussing in a public open-enrollment class.
- Schedule learning around and minimize the impact on your users’ workload demands.
- Save money on a per user basis compared to public training.
- Totally eliminate user training travel expenditures.
- Dramatically improve Crystal and database adoption and ROI with minimal user downtime.
- Have your very own subject-matter expert on call for after class follow-up should you have questions over the next year. Our expert instructors will be available by email after your training is completed to ensure maximum value for your organization.
How many students are required?
Though there is no official minimum number of students, onsite training becomes very cost effective with 4 or more students in a class. If you have 1 to 3 students, then consider an iiR Public Training/Mentoring package, which includes up to 5 days mentoring with a Senior Consultant. The package can be tailored around your specific reporting and business requirements.
Why consider iiR?
At iiR, we view education and training as vital. As a result, our training is delivered by experienced Crystal consultants who specialize in Crystal reporting, and is customized for your particular technical and reporting requirements. Our consultants not only have a solid foundation of theory, but true hands-on experience designing, developing and deploying reports. Using their collective knowledge, experience, and lessons learned, our consultants are ideally equipped to provide your organization real world Crystal training that transcends the traditional classroom experience.
With over 500 successful projects completed over the past 12 years, and a Crystal Partnership dating back to 1996, iiR has an impeccable track record, and a blend of healthcare knowledge, technical skills, and training expertise that translates into more value and less risk.
Please contact iiR Education today at 877.637.2370 or fill out our Information Request Form to learn more about our Crystal onsite training solutions and current pricing – we would be delighted to provide you assistance developing a training plan for your users.